Productfeatures NEXCOM Nise-3720E
- Support both Intel® 5th Generation i7/i5/i3 Processors with U Platform, Dual Core with HD Graphical power
- 1 x DVI-I , 1 x DVI-D with three independent display support
- 2 x Intel® GbE LAN ports; support WoL, Teaming & PXE
- 2 x USB 3.0 & 2 x USB 2.0
- 2 x RS232/422/485 with auto flow control
- 1 x CFast socket
- 1 x internal Mini-PCIe socket support optional mSATA or Field-Bus module (by jumper switch)
- 1 x internal Mini-PCIe socket support optional WiFi or 3.5G (auto detection)
- Support External RTC Battery Holder
- Support 24V DC Input
- Order number: NISE-3720E
- Manufacturer: NEXCOM
With the Intel® Core ™ 4th or 5th generation BGA processor, the NISE 3720 immediately becomes a remarkable model of the NISE family. Compared to the previous Ivy Bridge mobile platform, the 4th or 5th generation mobile platform increases computing power by up to 10% and graphics performance increases by up to 30% with Intel® HD Graphics 5000. The mobile processor supports a very low power consumption (15W) and the system is housed in a rugged design with aluminum chassis. Thanks to this combination, the NISE 3720 offers outstanding computing / graphics performance and can be operated from -20 to 60 degrees Celsius.
The NISE 3720 supports up to 8G DDR3L memory and offers SATA III / CFast interfaces for memory expansion. For network connectivity, the NISE 3720 supports two onboard Intel® I210 IT LAN ports for dual network teaming capabilities. As input voltage range, the NISE 3720 + supports 24V DC input with +/- 20%. This is a significant design improvement to allow more voltage fluctuations of the DC power source.
In addition to the design enhancements, the NISE3720 was developed to support PCI, PCIex4 and 2x Mini PCIe for more interface expansion. For the 2x Mini PCIe, either fieldbus interfaces (PROFIBUS, PROFINET, DeviceNet, EtherCAT and EtherNet / IP) can be installed for automation applications or 3G / Wi-Fi / GSM / LTE interfaces for setting up IoT applications. For the PCI / PCIex4 extension, the user can customize appropriate PCI and PCIex4 cards for their project needs.
With such extensive extensions, users can easily retrofit and deploy this reliable general purpose PC for specific markets.
|CPU Support||Onboard BGA type CPU is Core™ i7-5650U, Dual Core, 2.2GHz, 4M Cache, Max Turbo Frequency 3.1 GHzOnboard BGA type CPU is Core™ i7-4650U, Dual Core, 1.7GHz, 4M Cache, Max Turbo Frequency 3.3 GHzSupport following onboard BGA type processors by project base |
- 5th generation Intel® core™ i5/i3/Celeron® MCP processors
- Core™ i5-5350U, Dual core, 1.8GHz, 3M Cache, Max Turbo Frequency 2.9 GHz
- Core™ i3-5010U, Dual core, 2.1GHz, 3M CacheTurbo-boost disabled by default
|Main Memory||2 x DDR3L SO-DIMM Socket, support up to 8GB DDR3L 1333/1600 RAM, un-buffered and non-ECC|
|Display Option||Support Dual Independent Display |
- DVI-I (DVI-D + VGA)
|I/O Interface-Front||ATX power on/off switch1 x Power Status/ 1x HDD Access LEDs2 x LAN Status/ 1x CFast LEDs3 x Programmable GPO/1 x Battery Low LEDs2 x USB2.0 Ports (500mA per each)1 x External CFast socket1 x SIM Card holder1 x External RTC Li-ion Battery holder2 x Antenna Holes for Wi-Fi/GSM|
|I/O Interface-Rear||2 x USB3.0 ports (Blue Color, 900mA per each)1 x DVI-I1 x DVI-D2 x DB9 for 2x COM ports |
- COM1: RS232/422/485 with auto flow control
- COM2: RS232/422/485 with auto flow control
- COM1 support 5V/12V/Ring function by jumper, default is Ring1 x Line out and 1 x Mic-in (Realtek HD ALC886)2 x Intel I210IT GbE LAN Ports; Support WoL, Teaming and PXE
|I/O Interface-Internal||4 x GPI and 4 GPO (5V, TTL Type)1 x Pin Header for COM3 ~ COM6, RS232 only1 x USB2.0 Internal Connector|
|Storage Device||1 x CFast (SATA 3.0)1 x mSATA (SATA 3 0)1 x 2.5" HDD (SATA 3.0)|
|Expansion Slot||2 x Mini-PCIe sockets |
1 x Mini-PCIe socket for Wi-Fi/3.5G
1 x Mini-PCIe socket for mSATA/Field-Bus
*Onboard JP8 Jumper switch for mSATA/Field-BusNISE3720E: One PCIe x4 Expansion Slot
Add-on card length: One 169mm max.
Power Consumption: 10W/ slot max.
|Power Requirements||AT/ATX Power Mode (ATX Power Mode, default with jumper switch)Power input: Typical +24Vdc +/-20%Power adapter: Optional AC to DC power adapter (+24Vdc, 120W)|
|Dimensions||215mm (W) x 272mm (D) x 93mm (H) without wall mount bracket|
|Environment||Operating Temperature: |
Ambient with air flow: -20°C to 60°C (According to IEC60068-2-1, IEC60068-2-2, IEC60068-2-14)Storage Temperature: -40°C to 85°CRelative Humidity: 95% at 40°CShock Protection:
- HDD: 20G, half sine, 11ms, IEC60068-2-27
- CFast: 50G, half sine, 11ms, IEC60068-2-27Vibration Protection w/HDD Condition:
- Random: 0.5Grms @ 5~500 Hz, IEC60068-2-64
- Sinusoidal: 0.5Grms @ 5~500 Hz, IEC60068-2-6
|Certifications||CE ApprovalFCC Class BLVD|
|OS Support Lists||Windows 7 32bits and 64bitsWindows 8.1 32 bits and 64 bits|