Productfeatures Nexcom MVS-2623-GCIoT
- Built-in Google Edge TPU ML accelerator coprocessor
- Modular design for flexible I/O expansion
- Three SIM cards + dual WWAN modules support
- 8 x 10/100/1000 Mbps 802.3af PoE ports
- U-blox NEO-M8N module, optional dead reckoning support
- Intel Atom® x7, 4c, 2.0GHz E3950
- Dual removable SATA 3.0 2.5” SSD/HDD
- iButton for driver ID identification
- Built-in CAN 2.0B optional OBDII function (SAE J1939/J1708)
- Pattern number M531607 registered
- Easy way to expand diverse I/O cards
- Order number: MVS-2623-GCIoT
- Manufacturer: NEXCOM
MVS 2623-GCIoT 8-CH PoE Mobile NVR increases safety and security for bus passenger transportation with high video resolution and 2 removable extensive storage HDD/SSD capacity. It connects up to 8 IP cameras + PoE function providing reliable and high quality video coverage around the bus.
MVS 2623-GCIoT is a modular design, it is flexible to use other kinds of expansion boards to extend different I/O functions for different applications.
MVS 2623-GCIoT leverages wireless networks to simplify fleet management with capabilities such as remote, real-time video monitoring. This remote capability keeps transit fleets in service around the clock.
Vehicle data integration and diagnostics are also carried out via CAN Bus and OBDII. MIL-STD-810G for shock and vibration is designed to operate in harsh environments. Optional internal back-up battery guards against any unexpected vehicle power failure or unstable vehicle power.
|Google Edge TPU (Coral ML Accelerator Card)|| |
|GNSS and On Board Sensor|| |
|Power over Ethernet|| |
|I/O Interface-Front|| |
|I/O Interface-Rear|| |
|Power Management|| |
|Rechargeable Battery (option)|| |
|Operating System|| |