Productfeatures Neousys IGT-124
- Intel® Atom™ E3826 1.46GHz dual-core processor
- Wide temperature range from -25°C to 70°C fanless operation
- Two Gigabit Ethernet LAN ports
- Up to two RS-232/422/485 ports and two RS-232 ports
- Compact design with 150 mm x 100 mm foot-print
- Optional DIN-rail mounting
- Pre-installed Debian
- Order number: IGT-124
- Manufacturer: Neousys
The IGT-124 – as a so-called "Edge Controller" or "Edge PC" – is an IoT gateway made for industrial requirements. To collect data from a wide variety of machines, equipment, instruments and sensors, to (pre-) process, visualize, analyze and to store them in a cloud etc., are typical tasks for this type of industrial PC.
For use in industrial environments, the Neousys IGT-124 provides the well-known list of properties:
- High 24/7 operational reliability even in harsh environments
- DC input range from 8 V to 35 V
- Operating temperature from -25 °C to 70 °C
- Wall or DINrail mounting, shock and vibration resistant through strong clamping forces
- Compact design: 1 kg weight, 149 x 105 x 58 mm (WxDxH) external dimensions
In addition to 4 USB ports (3 x 3.0, 1 x 2.0), 4 serial interfaces, 2 Gigabit Ethernet (GbE) and a DVI monitor connection, the IGT-124 offers a PCIe mini socket for connecting WiFi or LTE modules. Like all other devices belonging to the Neousys IGT series, the IGT-124 comes with a pre-installed Intel® Atom™ processor, 2 GB RAM (SODIMM DDR3L-1333), a 32 GB SSD hard disk and the Ubuntu operating system.
By the way, Neousys offers to brand industrial IGT PC with your company's logo.
|System Core|| |
|Front-panel I/O Interface|| |
|Expansion Bus|| |
|Power Supply|| |