Product features NEXCOM VTC 1910-S
- Super thin and robust design
- Intel Atom® processor Bay Trail E3815 (1.46GHz)
- Built-in 1 x CAN 2.0B, optional SAE J1939/ J1708 module
- intelligent power management with ignition on/off delayed via software control and low voltage protection
- Built-in U-blox M8N GPS
- Dual SIM cards for WWAN modules
- DC Input 9 ~ 36V
- Operating temperature -40°C ~ 70°C
- Certified by CE/ FCC/ E13 mark
- Order number: VTC1910
- Manufacturer: NEXCOM
Intel Atom® E3815 Telematics IoT Gateway super thin and robust design
The VTC 1910-S, an extremely slim and robust vehicle computer with Intel Atom® processor E3815 (1.46 GHz), was developed for the rough environment in a vehicle.
It allows compliance with the strict military standard MIL-STD-810G in a fanless and compact mechanism.
Due to its super-slim design, this very computer system is particularly suitable for vehicles with limited space to install it,
but without losing space.
The VTC 1910-S has a CAN 2.0B and an optional OBD interface (SAE J1939 / J1708) for vehicle diagnostics and driver behaviour management.
A modern GPS receiver supports GPS / Glonass / QZSS / Galileo / Beidou. The VTC 1910-S has WLAN and WWAN wireless data and voice connectivity (together with VIOB-DA-01).
With external 2 x SIM card slots, which supports better connection quality thanks to software. The VTC 1910-S can meet various requirements for telematics applications,
such as IoT Gateway infotainment, fleet management and dispatching system.
|I/O Interface-Front|| |
|I/O Interface-Rear|| |
|Operating System|| |
|Power Management|| |