These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
Sale to corporate customers
- Order number: JetNet5010G-5010G-w
- Manufacturer: Korenix
7 10/100Base-TX and 3 Gigabit RJ-45/SFP combo ports (10 / 100 / 1000 Base-T, 100 Base-FX, 1000... more
Product information "JetNet 5010G/5010G-w Industrial 7+3G Gigabit Managed Ethernet Switch"
- 7 10/100Base-TX and 3 Gigabit RJ-45/SFP combo ports (10 / 100 / 1000 Base-T, 100 Base-FX, 1000 Base-X)
- SFP ports support 100/1000 Fiber with Digital Diagnostic Monitoring (DDM) to monitor long distance fiber quality
- 32Gbps Non-Blocking, switch backplane 8K MAC address table
- IEEE 802.1s MSTP, RSTP and Multiple Super Ring (Rapid Super Ring, Dual Homing, MultiRing, TrunkRing) for network redundancy
- Advanced management by 256 VLAN, Private VLAN, QinQ, GVRP, QoS, IGMP Snooping V1/V2/V3, Rate Control, Port Trunking, LACP, Online Multi-Port Mirroring
- VLAN, Private VLAN, QinQ, GVRP, QoS, IGMP Snooping V1/V2/V3, Rate Control, Port Trunking, LACP, Online Multi-Port Mirroring
- Supports LLDP and Korenix NMS software for auto-topology visualization and efficient group management
- Supports Modbus TCP/IP for Factory Automation
- Supports console CLI , Web, SNMP V1/V2c/V3, RMON, HTTPS, SSH for remote management
- Advanced security feature supports IP Security, Port Security, DHCP Server, IP and MAC Binding, 802.1x network access control
- Event Notification by E-mail, SNMP trap, Syslog, Digital Input and Relay Output
- Dual 10.5-60VDC power inputs
- IP31 rugged aluminum case
- -25~70°C (JetNet 5010G), -40~75°C (JetNet 5010G-w) operating temperature
Related links to "JetNet 5010G/5010G-w Industrial 7+3G Gigabit Managed Ethernet Switch"